HR officer job description
I/ Job information of HR officer
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key tasks of HR officer
1. Recruitment and selection
• Analyze, plan, manage recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business.
2. Compensation and Benefit:
• Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with Company policies and updated Government Regulations.
• Control Payroll Calculation, compulsory Insurances and other HR reports as required by authorities.
3. Performance appraisal
• Coordinate with HR in Head Office to conduct annual employee performance appraisal.
• Follow procedures related to Expatriates working of company: visa, passport, work permits, medical expenses,…
5. Employee Relations:
• Maintain discipline for the southern factory as well as create motivation for all employees.
• Supervise HR team, solve employee conflicts and improve HR administration; develop strong relationships with HO and effective communication between Company & employees.
6. Other assignments:
• Understand the local employment laws.
• Maintain, update and expand the company policies,
III / Job specification of HR officer
1. Degree/Diploma in human resources management, business administration.
2. At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
3. Proficient in HR matter.
4. Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
5. Good writing skills.
6. Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
7. Expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to start in short notice a strong advantage.
10. Strong IT and skill.
• HR KPI
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com