Human resources manager job description
I/ Job information of HR manager
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key tasks of HR manager
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
• Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
• Managing orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
2. Training and Development
• Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
• Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
• Managing, communicating and delivering important projects that impact other parts of the organization.
3. Compensation and Benefits
• Monitor and alert the regional human resources director to any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
• Occasionally, produce and submit information to for “knowledge sharing” with Group HR.
• To be in charge of payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation (variable compensation, overtime, expatriates compensation, special payments).
• Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits.
• Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
• Provide recommendations and support to HR representatives (mainly Finance Directors) across the region.
• Provide information to Expatriate staffs regarding C&B (Tax; Social Benefits).
4. Employee Relations
• To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the Regional Human Resources Director
• To foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication
• To conduct exit and grievance interviews with all departments/staffs
• To assist in handling all local labor tribunal cases
5. Rules and Regulations
• To review the staffs rules and regulations (or employee handbook) on a regular basis
• To create and implement the employee staff rules and regulations for newly created subsidiaries in the region
6. Budget, financial management
• Submit the Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to Finance Department. Produce and submit the yearly tax returns for all staffs on a yearly basis.
• Produce and submit the payroll journal and the Headcount report to Finance Department on a monthly basis.
• To submit the Personnel latest estimates for all personnel costs and headcount to Finance Department on a quarterly basis.
7. Human resource information system
• Maintain smooth running of the Human Resources Information System.
• Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training and awards).
• Organize locally and produce Group HR reporting.
III / Job specification of HR manager
• University diploma
• Professional certificates as requirements
• HR knowledge
• Having knowledge of business sector of company
• Strategic planning,
• complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity;
• solid team player.
• Creative, forward thinker.
• coaching and leadership skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Minimum of 6 years human resources experience.
• Minimum of 2 years HR manager experience.
• Preferable to have experience in FCMG.
• ISO experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
• Ability to architect and drive change
• Ability to lead in a global, matrixed environment
• A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
• Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
• HR KPI
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com