HR executive job description
I/ Job information of HR executive
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key tasks of HR executive
1. Recruitment and selection
• Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
• Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
• Arranges interviews for management levels.
• Prepares letter of offer to selected candidates and letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates.
• Occasionally sources for free lance designers within short notice and places them appropriately.
• Conducts exit interview.
2. Training and development
• Conducts orientation program to new employees.
• Coordinates and liaises with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees.
3. Compensation and benefits
• Attends to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary.
• Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
• Organizes corporate events such as company’s dinner, corporate trip, family day etc.
4. HR Administration
• Reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of insurance policy, HR handbook, company doctors’ list, performance appraisal form and training schedules.
• Assists Accountant in planning and preparing annual headcount report and updating the organization chart.
• Reviews compensation and benefits up to junior designer level.
• May need to draft agreement/contract to overseas and local freelancers.
5. HR Management
• Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
• Takes charge of HR consultancy projects by appointing HR consultants for specific HR projects and coordinates with department heads and HR consultants on respective projects.
• Conducts interview for management level.
• Assists in drafting out annual letter and promotion letter.
• Administers the HR procedures are adhered to.
• Handles monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees
• Manages and appraises subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
III / Job specification of HR executive
1. Degree/Diploma in human resources management, business administration.
2. At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
3. Proficient in HR matter.
4. Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
5. Good writing skills.
6. Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines.
7. Expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to start in short notice a strong advantage.
• HR KPI
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com