HR Coordinator performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of HR Coordinator
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for HR Coordinator?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of HR Coordinator
You can use some tasks of HR Coordinator as follows:
• Coordinates activities, information meetings, and various training programs.
• Provides administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
• Answers the telephone in a professional manner and assists internal guests with any questions, directions to the property, etc.
• Assists candidates to post their resume on line.
• Maintains department office area in an organized and professional manner including supplies and equipment.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise HR Coordinator if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. HR Coordinator evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to HR Coordinator evaluation
• All Human resources job descriptions (all samples job description of HR such as recruitment, training, compensations, HR …).
• HR interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation