Health and safety KPIs include key performance indicators as follows:
1. Health and safety non-conformance KPI
• Number of non-conformance per year / quarter..
• Number of accidents per year.
• Number of reportable accidents year.
• Number of reportable non-fatal accidents per year.
• Number of solved safety non-conformance for the month.
• Percentage of corrective actions closed out within specified time-frame.
• Percentage of fatal accidents relative to all accidents per year.
2. Health and safety training KPI
• Percentage of staff with adequate occupational health and safety training.
• Total of hours in safety and health training in the month.
3. Health and safety representatives KPI
• Percentage of attendance at occupational health and safety committee meetings.
• Percentage of health and safety representatives positions filled.
• Percentage of issues raised by H&S Reps acted.
• Percentage of occupational health and safety committee recommendations implemented.
4.Health and safety Costing KPI
• Cost of solved safety non-conformance for the month.
• Health and safety prevention costs within the month.
5.Health and safety results KPI
• Lost time (in hours) due to non-fatal accidents per year.
• Lost time (in hours) due to accidents (including fatalities) per year.
• KPI examples (all KPI for marketing, sales, HR, manufacturing …).
• KPI ebooks (download free and ref all ebooks related to KPI application).
Author: Davi Ngo, hrvinet.com