Hair stylist performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Hair stylist
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Hair stylist?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Hair stylist
You can use some tasks of Hair stylist as follows:
List tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Hair stylist if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Hair stylist evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Job titles related
• Hair assistant
• Hair apprentice
• Hair boiler
• Hair colorist
• Hair color specialist
• Hair designer
• Hair stylist
• Hair stylist assistant
7. Related docs to performance evaluation
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation
• Hair job descriptions
• Hair career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to hair careers).