Graphic artist job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Graphic artist.
Basic functions of Graphic artist
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
• Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design;
• Producing accurate and high quality work.
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Keeping abreast of developments in it, particularly design programs.
• Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
• Meeting clients to discuss their needs.
• Interpreting the client’s business needs.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
Job titles related
• Graphic artist
• Graphic design manager
• Graphic design intern
• Graphic design specialist
• Graphic illustrator
• Graphic web designer
• Senior graphic designer
• Junior graphic designer
• Freelance graphic designer