Front Desk Manager performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Front Desk Manager
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Front Desk Manager?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Front Desk Manager
You can use some tasks of Front Desk Manager as follows:
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.
• Complete the AM or PM manager’s checklist regarding assigned duties as well as any special projects related to improving the Front office operation.
• Improve relations/communications between the Front Desk and other departments in order to provide the highest level of guest service.
• Assist the Training Manager and Front Office Manager in training new employees as well as helping to implement new procedures.
• Counsel, evaluate and help staff members to reach their highest potential and level of job performance.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Front Desk Manager if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Front Desk Manager evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Front Desk Manager evaluation
• Front office job descriptions
• Front office interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation