Front Desk Agent self appraisal
Review period: from ___to___
1. Employee information:
2. Duties/responsibilities of Front Desk Agent
a. What are your main job responsibilities of position: Front Desk Agent? (for example as below):
• Verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio.
• Provide quotes for room rates and up-sell the guest when possible.
• Collect payment for charges on the guest folio.
• Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
• Assist in coordinating the Front Desk and the Housekeeping Department.
b. Which job responsibilities do you view as most important? Why?
c. Have any new responsibilities been added or removed from your position: Front Desk Agent this year? If so, what?
d. What could your supervisor/Front Desk Agent do to support you in doing your position: Front Desk Agent?
e. Have you successfully performed any new tasks or additional duties outside the scope of your regular responsibilities? If so, please specify.
3. Improvement activities
• What additional support from your organization would help you do your job more effectively for position: Front Desk Agent?
• What would help you to do your job better and provide greater job satisfaction?
• Describe any changes you suggested and/or implemented this year that led to improvement in your area (e.g., quality of work life, cost savings, efficiency) for position: Front Desk Agent.
4. Job conditions of position: Front Desk Agent
• What recommendations do you have that would make this a better place to work?
• What kind of support and/or guidance would you like to see from your supervisor/Front Desk Agent?
5. Skills and abilities of position: Front Desk Agent
Please evaluate yourself on the following factors: outstanding, very competent, satisfactory, needs improvement.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Positive Attitude.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Time Management Abilities.
• Problem-Solving Skills.
• Acting as a Team Player.
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
• Working Well Under Pressure.
6. Goals of Front Desk Agent
• What goals for position: Front Desk Agent have you set for yourself during the next year? What types of projects would you like to be involved in?
• What would you have liked to have done this year for position: Front Desk Agent, but were unable to? Why?
• List your most significant accomplishments or contributions during the past year. How do these achievements align with the goals/objectives outlined in your last review for position: Front Desk Agent?
• What are your goals for next year and what action will you take to accomplish these goals?
7. Front Desk Agent career development
• Indicate your career interests, including the type of assignment you would like next.
• List 3-5 of your career goals for the coming year and indicate how you plan to accomplish them.
• What skills do you have that you feel could be used more effectively?
8. Front Desk Agent comments:
• Please use this space to provide any additional comments.
• Please attach additional sheets if necessary.
Related docs to Front Desk Agent
• Front office job descriptions
• Front office interview questions
• Front office resumes
• Front office cover letters
• Performance appraisal guide
• Performance appraisal comments
• Performance appraisal tool
• Performance appraisal steps
• 360 degree performance appraisal