1. What is face to face interview or one to one interview?
• Face to Face interview (one to one interview) is most common interview method and just involves interviewer and interviewee alone in a private office.
• This is also known traditional interview in which job seekers meet the employers in face to face.
2. Advantages of face to face interview
• Interviewer and candidates can easily display their point of view comfortably.
• Suitable for low-level candidates.
3. Disadvantages of face to face interview
Candidates take a long time because they must participate in several different interviews.
• What will be the measurements of my success in this position?
• What is the vision for the organisation’s growth?
• What are the organisation’s best selling products or services?
• What is the next step in the recruitment process?
• What are the company’s strengths and weaknesses compared to its competitors?
• How important does upper management consider the function of this department/position?
• What is the organization’s plan for the next five years, and how does this department fit in?
• Could you explain your organizational structure?
• How will my leadership responsibilities and performance be measured? By whom?
• What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
• Could you describe your company’s management style and the type of employee who fits well with it?
• What are some of the skills and abilities necessary for someone to succeed in this job?
• What is the company’s policy on providing seminars, workshops, and training so employees can keep up their skills or acquire new ones?
• What particular computer equipment and software do you use?
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com