Executive Director performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Executive Director
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Executive Director?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Executive Director
You can use some tasks of Executive Director as follows:
• Board of Directors, including arranging meetings and agendas, attending and minuting meetings.
• Company-wide committee facilitation including planning, production, staff and
• Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations.
• See that the board is kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and all important factors influencing it.
• Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Executive Director if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Executive Director evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Executive Director evaluation
• All Executive job descriptions
• Execcutive interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation