Employment/Recruitment Coordinator job description
Job purpose of Employment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that job assistance is provided for all active students in need and yields an acceptable active student employed rate as defined by company standards. The Employment Coordinator is responsible for maintaining detailed, accurate records regarding job search assistance efforts and student employment.
Key duties/responsibilities of Employment Coordinator:
1. Assist recruiter as needed in creating partnerships with colleges and exploring new recruiting avenues, assist with reporting, provide information as needed to pre-screening team on essential qualifications of roles.
2. Partner with corporate liaison to establish a process and ensure tax credit documentation is returned to first advantage.
3. To maintain a pool of open and varied part-time employment opportunities that equals 10% of the total school population.
4. To work with employers to increase the school’s pool of part-time opportunities that are: program specific; higher paying; offer tuition reimbursement; offer medical benefits etc.
5. Partner with recruiter to conduct pre-screens for positions, schedule interviews, and check references, schedule tests, coordinate, set-up and attend job fairs.
6. Coordinate roster of attendees, coordinate collection of new hire paperwork, conduct 1:1 orientations as needed.
7. Send interview schedule and resumes to hiring managers, update interview schedules with feedback from hiring managers, and respond to process/interview questions.
8. Contact candidates who need to complete various steps in the background check process and provide information and support on background check process questions.
9. To manage the career service part-time bulletin boards to ensure that all full and part-time opportunities for current students’ are updated on a daily basis.
10. To provide part-time job fairs and seminars on job search and interviewing skills at all orientations and periodically as needed throughout the school year.