EMPLOYEE WARNING LETTER
Sub. Warning Letter of absence
It has been observed that you have proceeded on leave without prior permission of the concerned authorities, resulting in willful insubordination and gross negligence of duties, in your capacity as Designation.
Absenting yourself from duties without prior intimation is a misconduct for which you are making yourself liable for necessary action.
You are hereby warned to refrain from such activities; failure to do so shall invoke appropriate action.
You are further advised to submit a written explanation on your unauthorized leave as soon as you receive this letter or as soon as you resume duties.
Kindly treat this as very urgent.
For’ Company Name
Tips for Writing a Warning Letter to an Employee
Given below are the essentials that has to be taken care of before issuing a warning letter.
• Before issuing a warning letter to an employee, much thought has to be given as it tarnishes the work record of the employee. So verify and confirm the facts thoroughly.
• Cite the relevant policy or rule number (if any) in the beginning.
• Clearly mention the behavior of the employee for which the letter is being issued.
• Keep the letter concise and precise.
• Mention the action that would be taken, if the same things are repeated.
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)