Employee engagement activities / programs
1. Picnic at intervals on a regular basis.
2. Movie at 2 month intervals.
3. A every-day column on the intranet with announcements / programs of the company, written by CEO,
4. Use an overhead paging system to update information. The system can recognize employees based on business achievements
5. Suggestion systems / quick responses of employees.
6. Replay on the intranet about the president’s / CEO’s press conference.
7. Live version of magazine on internal house.
8. CEO spending time communicating face to face with employees.
9. CEO used FAQ questions to know more about the business operation of the company.
10. ONLINE “ask the CEO” mailbox.
11. Give awards to staff monthly.
12. Give annual awards to staff
13. Write blogs every week on serious issues related to business and ask employees for reading/recommendations.
14. Make appointment with management team of disaster.
15. Make appointment with management team of emergency
16. Committee in charge of problem solving.
17. Committee in charge of quality assurance.
18. Implement training programs on soft skills and other required training programs.
19. Online real-time tracking of progress. Company progress in fulfilling targets/goals can be viewed by staff.
20. Provide long-term vision for the growth of business.
21. Indoor Games as well as Outdoor games, like Chess, Cricket, Badminton etc.
22. Celebrate Birthday parties for employees.
Related documents to employee engagement
13. HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)