Document analyst job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Document analyst.
Basic functions of Document analyst
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Performing evaluations and document audits in the whole company is one of the primary tasks of a document controller.
• Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents. Standard document submissions must take
• Submitting corporate documents punctually and with quality.
• Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc before submitting it to the nest department to avoid confusion.
• Preparation of all documents and communicating with employees in order to make submissions early is part of the job description of a document controller.
• Responsible for coordinating with all departments of the company.
• To ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time.
• To perform regular audit on corporate documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly submitted to other departments.
• Responsible for file validation and document controlling.
Job titles related
• Document administrator
• Document analyst
• Document control specialist
• Document control clerk
• Document control coordinator
• Document control manager
• Document control administrator
• Document control assistant
• Document control officer
• Document clerk
• Document imaging specialist
• Document manager
• Document processor
• Document specialist
• Document scanner