Daycare teacher performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Daycare teacher
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Daycare teacher?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Daycare teacher
You can use some tasks of Daycare teacher as follows:
List tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Daycare teacher if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Daycare teacher evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Job titles related
• Teacher assistant
• Teacher aide
• Teacher associate
• Teacher consultant
• Teacher coach
• Teacher coordinator
• Teacher librarian
• Teacher mentor
• Teacher trainer
7. Related docs to performance evaluation
• E-book: Guide to Getting the Teaching Job (includes 50 teacher interview questions and answers; tips, and advice about the teacher interview process; teaching resume, cover letter, and thank you letter etc).
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation
• Teacher job descriptions
• Teacher career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to teacher careers).