Daycare owner job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Daycare owner.
Basic functions of Daycare owner
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Developing schedules, lesson plans, planning outings and field trips and obtaining consent for special activities from parents.
• Discussing and addressing parent or staff concerns as they occur.
• Advertising, marketing, billing and handling all accounts receivable and payable accounts or hiring staff to deal with these issues.
• Obtaining all required licenses and certifications and keeping them current as required.
• Meeting with parents to discuss the routine of the daycare, advising parents of scheduling or routine changes, or implementing new policies.
• Hiring, training and supervision of all staff in the daycare. This means ensuring all required background and criminal checks are completed in a timely fashion and according to policy.
Job titles related
• Daycare director
• Daycare provider
• Daycare worker
• Daycare assistant
• Daycare administrator
• Daycare attendant
• Daycare supervisor
• Daycare owner