Daycare director performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Daycare director
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Daycare director?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Daycare director
You can use some tasks of Daycare director as follows:
List tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Daycare director if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Daycare director evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Job titles related
• Daycare director
• Daycare provider
• Daycare worker
• Daycare assistant
• Daycare administrator
• Daycare attendant
• Daycare supervisor
• Daycare owner
7. Related docs to performance evaluation
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation
• Daycare job descriptions
• Daycare career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to daycare careers).