Construction project manager interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Construction project manager as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Construction project manager
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Construction project manager?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Construction project manager?
• What are key tasks for Construction project manager?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Construction project manager?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Construction project manager?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Construction project manager?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Construction project manager?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Construction project manager?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Construction project manager
How to create interview questions for Construction project manager by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Construction project manager.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Construction project manager.
Below are some key tasks of Construction project manager:
• Lead contract negotiations with the General Contractor (and other sub-contractors).
• Prepare the sub-contract agreement document.
• Coordinate schedule needs with the Project Manager and assure that construction activities meet material delivery dates.
• Review proposals and contract requirements. Insure that construction costs are accurately estimated and that profit targets are met.
• Insure that schedules are met and system performance.
• Is not compromised by organizing activities and monitoring the performance of the General Contractor and other sub-contractors. Identify construction risks and prepare action plans to mitigate exposure.
• Work with the Project Manager (design/supply scope) to develop the ‘Schedule A’ (scope split) document.
3. Related docs to Construction project manager
• Construction interview questions
• All samples of Construction resumes
• All Construction cover letters
• Construction job descriptions
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)