Construction foreman performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Construction foreman
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Construction foreman?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Construction foreman
You can use some tasks of Construction foreman as follows:
• Inspect employees vehicles and ensure they are maintained and in good working condition.
• Monitor new well completions.
• Ensure employees have proper training and tools to perform their jobs.
• Ensure employees are adhering to all applicable company policies.
• Schedule and coordinate construction needs for all phases of pipeline construction, and facilities.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Construction foreman if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Construction foreman evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Construction foreman evaluation
• Construction job descriptions
• Construction interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation