Experience Letter Format for Construction Positions
February 20, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Ms Jerry Ho was employed with us as construction manager in the construction department, from February 15, 2008 to February 15, 2010.
As a construction manager few of her responsibilities are:
1. Mentoring, coaching and supervising project managers and project staff.
2. Assisting in all aspects of project planning.
3. Assisting in securing new work by participating in estimates, working with subcontractors and/or participating in proposals and presentations.
4. Performing estimate reviews when required.
5. Ensuring optimum utilization of labor, material and other resources across the project.
6. Project performance: including monitoring of safety and environment, schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, material, equipment maintenance, and quality.
7. Being an ambassador of the company both internally and externally.
8. Ensuring project safety standards and environmental programs are adhered to at all times.
9. Assisting in labor trade mark-ups.
10. Leading the development and submission of construction claims.
11. Reviewing project status reports and information on specific incidents with senior division managers or executives.
12. Assisting in negotiation of claims/disputes with the client and subs/suppliers
13. Overseeing project close-out.
During the period of her assignment, we found her hardworking, sincere and a keen learner.
We wish her all the best in his future endeavors.
Related construction documents:
• All samples of Experience letter
• Construction job descriptions
• Construction interview questions
• Construction KPIs
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)