Computer technician interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Computer technician as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Computer technician
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Computer technician?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Computer technician?
• What are key tasks for Computer technician?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Computer technician?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Computer technician?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Computer technician?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Computer technician?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Computer technician?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Computer technician
How to create interview questions for Computer technician by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Computer technician.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Computer technician.
Below are some key tasks of Computer technician:
• Install or repair Windows or Macintosh computers with standardized applications and networking software, diagnosing and solving problems that develop in their operations.
• Install and configure local area data communications networks which may carry data, voice and video communications following organization standards.
• Install, operate and maintain network services, routers, concentrators, hubs, switches, modems and other network devices following technical plans.
• Respond to user questions and explain the operation of network applications and equipment.
• Resolve network communications problems to ensure user’s access to Butte County Office of Education networks.