Computer teacher interview questions
You can ref more interview materials for Computer teacher such as 74 interview questions and answers, tips for job interview… in the sidebar.
You ref Computer teacher interview questions & answers by links below:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. Why did you quit your last job?
4. In your opinion, what is the difference between a good teacher and a great teacher?
5. If you teach a lesson and your students don’t seem to be “getting it,” what do you do?
7. How do you provide support for students who are not performing as well as they should?
8. Tell me about a suggestion you have made as Computer teacher?
9. Why do you think you would do well for Computer teacher?
10. How would you teach conflict resolution to your students?
11. Name a book that you’d like to read to (or with) your students. Describe the book and tell why you chose it.
12. How do you feel about working in an inclusion classroom?
13. What kind of salary are you looking for Computer teacher?
14. What made you choose to apply to Computer teacher?
15. What have you learned from your past jobs?
16. What are key tasks for Computer teacher?
17. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Computer teacher?
18. What are KRAs/output of position: Computer teacher?
19. How can you meet the needs of a student who does not speak English?
20. In what ways can you teach students to be accepting of one-another?
If you need Computer teacher interview questions and answers or tips for job interview, please leave comments.
You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Computer teacher.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Computer teacher.
Related materials to Teacher coach interview
• E-book: Guide to Getting the Teaching Job (includes 50 teacher interview questions and answers; tips, and advice about the teacher interview process; teaching resume, cover letter, and thank you letter etc).
• Teacher career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to teacher careers).
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)