I/ List interview questions of communication skills
1. Describe the work environment or culture and its communication style in which you experience the most success?
2. How do you explain a complex technical issue to someone who has less technical knowledge than you?
3. Give me an example of a time when you had to put your point across in a meeting to which most of the people were reluctant to hear.
4. When you have entered a new workplace in the past, describe how you have gone about meeting and developing relationships with your new coworkers, supervisors, and reporting staff?
5. When you have had a boss, in the past, who fails to adequately communicate with you, how have you handled this?
6. Give me an example when you had to present complex information in a simplified manner in order to explain it to someone?
7. Give me an example when you had to present complex information in a simplified manner in order to explain it to someone?
8. Tell me about a time when you had to be very careful in communicating delicate information. What was the possible risk involved and how did you go about it?
9. What steps do you take to establish a rapport with others?
10. Describe five things about the communication within an organization that must be present for you to work most effectively?
11. Describe a time when you took extra effort to make sure the person with whom you were communicating with had really understood your point. How did you do this?
12. How often do you believe it is necessary to withhold information from staff members who report to you? Would you say you do this regularly, not often, or never? Under what circumstances do you limit communication in your experience?
II/ Related documents to communication skills
Source: Tommy Tran, hrvinet.com