Brand rep job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Brand rep.
I. Sample functions of Brand rep
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Research carefully what the product is and specify the benefits that it can achieve.
2. Manage the ins and outs of the product that they are advertising and must be able to response the related questions.
3. Assist brand managers in analyzing marketing strategies in order to advertise a product efficiently.
4. Communicate directly with the community and give them useful information about the product or services, as well as its benefits to attract people to get their interest.
5. Help brand ambassadors when they speak in public showing the capacities of the products.
Base on the above job description, you can set up: KPIs, KRAs, job objectives/goals, job standards/requirements, job specifications/qualifications.
If you need more free Brand rep job description forms/templates/formats in details, please leave comments at the end of this post. You also can re-write this form in pdf/word file.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 12 Brand job descriptions samples
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.