Brand assistant manager job description
Job purpose of Brand assistant manager is to focus on managing the day-to-day activities of the brand, including measurement and evaluation of the brand performance and health and the development and execution of brand marketing & promotional programs that support long-term brand strategies.
Key duties/responsibilities of Brand assistant manager:
1. Works with Brand/Marketing manager to develop objectives and strategies for assigned product lines consistent with corporate financial, volume and share goals.
2. Manage special initiatives such as test markets and implement new SKU launch plans with oversight from brand leader.
3. Collaborate with brand manager/director on developing the annual brand plan.
4. Manages short range tactics and objectives to drive key strategies forward.
5. Effectively executes all marketing plan programs.
6. Tracks and maintains budgeted financial targets, including advertising, promotion, and coop.
7. Regularly seeks field input on program evaluation, market conditions and ideas for improving business
8. Manage the creation and coordination of graphic elements including packaging, sales materials and in-store POS.
9. Develop consumer / brand story for key Sales Tools in collaboration with Trade Marketing to help with field execution of marketing plan.
10. Oversees post-analysis of promotional programs and reports effectiveness and potential for future use.
11. Forecasts, tracks, and analyzes monthly sales.
12. Analyzes syndicated data, Focus, POS data, market research, and other internal sales reports; and continuously monitors competitive activity – drawing and making business recommendations when appropriate.
13. Assist with development of new package design, label design, sales collateral material and marketing materials.
14. Brand performance measurement and reporting: monitor the performance of the brand growth drivers via tracking of related measurements (e.g., Key Performance Indicators).
15. Participate in the development of National promotional programs and Advertising initiatives and post implementation analysis.
16. Receive and respond to all sales requests concerning products, promotions, research, etc. and provide accurate information to appropriate departments.
17. Assists in the preparation for all brand presentations, including business plans and sales meetings.