Banquet bartender job description include key duties/responsibilities:
1. Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders, including start time and beverage requirements.
2. After function, remove inventory and all beverage equipment to proper storage.
3. Retrieve and store bar glassware to proper storage.
4. Work effectively and efficiently with the banquet team.
5. Expediently communicate any challenges, guest complaints or requests to the Banquet Captain.
6. Respond to the Banquet Captain’s instructions and directions.
7. Observe all safety procedures during the execution of assigned duties.
8. Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests, co-workers and management
9. Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready to work.
10. Uniform must be neat and pressed.
11. Fully knowledgeable in drink recipes.
12. Knowledge of laws of liquor service.
13. Keeps work station clean at all times.
14. Ability to set-up Banquet Function Bar set-ups.
15. Collect all necessary equipment, beverages, etc. to set up designated area.
16. Polish all glassware and prepare needed bar fruit.
17. Provide beverage service to guests in a professional and courteous manner consistent with established standards and levels of excellence.
18. Report to Banquet Captain before ending work shift.
19. Other duties as assigned.