Bank wire transfer clerk job description include key duties/responsibilities:
1. Ensures customer inquiries and issues are researched and addressed timely and accurately.
2. Implements immediate problem resolution process when there are system issues. This includes notifying Management, vendor, programmers, computer room, Cash Mgmt Support, etc… as needed to resolve quickly and correctly to minimize/ eliminate negative customer impact..
3. An understanding of the Federal Regulations that govern Wire Transfer transactions to minimize / eliminate potential loss to Bank.
4. Cross train on ACH Services for backup daily work coverage as needed.
5. Performs daily operational functions for processing Automated Wire Transfer transactions accurately and timely.
6. Meets critical processing deadlines for all work including: processing incoming wires, processing and monitoring outgoing wires, Agreement customer maintenance and servicing, Bond & TTL processing
7. Types, transmits, and receives funds transfer messages on computer terminal to or from other banks and Federal Reserve Bank.
8. Records funds or securities transferred and disposition, using computer.
9. May maintain file of customers requiring daily transfer of funds or securities.
10. May verify or assign code number to telecommunication messages.
Related bank documents
• All Bank KPIs (used to measure all bank jobs performance).
• All bank job descriptions
• All bank interview questions
• Bank cover letters
• All samples of Bank resumes
• Bank career ebooks
• Bank assistant brand manager job description
• Bank auditor job description
• Bank assistant manager job description
• Bank associate job description
• Bank assistant job description
• Bank analyst job description
• Bank administrator job description
• Bank administrative assistant job description
• Bank account manager job description
• Bank manager job description
• Bank clerk job description
• Bank security job description
• Bank teller job description