Experience Letter Format for Bank Positions
February 25, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Ms Jerry Ho was employed with us as Bank manager in the Bank department, from February 15, 2008 to February 15, 2010.
As a Bank manager few of her responsibilities are:
1. Community service and enhancing bank visibility.
2. Retail service to customers.
3. Consumer lending, underwriting, and collections.
4. Ensuring exceptional customer service
5. Branch development and growth.
6. Management and development of branch staff.
7. Customer problem resolution.
8. Bank product and service referrals.
9. Business development referral activity.
10. Branch sales performance.
11. Customer relationship growth and management.
12. Management of branch operations, facilities and security.
During the period of her assignment, we found her sincere, hardworking and a keen learner.
We wish her all the best in his future endeavors.
Tips for experience letter
• Try to match job specs of employers.
• Focus on skills than experience.
• Work time period should be clear.
• Includes company name, address, company rep and signal.
If you need more information for experience letter, please leave your comments at box below.
Related bank documents: