I/ Rating scales
Circle the number on the right that best represents your answer.
1. Positively yes circle the 5.
2. Mostly yes, circle the 4.
3. Undecided, circle the 3.
4. Mostly no, circle the 2.
5. Positively no, circle the 1.
II/ Attitude test questions
1. Is it easy for your to like nearly everyone?
2. Can you stick to a tiresome task without being “prodded?”
3. Do you finish each task you begin?
4. Do you realize your weaknesses and attempt to correct them?
5. Can you take being teased?
6. Do you avoid feeling sorry for yourself?
7. Are you courteous to your fellow workers?
8. Do you respect the opinions of older family members?
9. Do you introduce people easily and correctly?
10. Do you refrain from pouting when things go differently than you would like?
11. Are you a good listener?
12. Can you speak before a group without feeling self-conscious?
13. Are you the kind of friend you expect others to be?
14. Do you generally speak well of other people?
15. Can you take criticism without being resentful or feeling hurt?
16. Are you careful to pay back all loans, however small?
17. Are you always on time for your appointments?
18. Does your voice usually sound cheerful?
19. Can you work well with those you dislike?
20. Do you contribute to the conversation at the family dinner table?
21. Do you try as hard to get along well with your family as with friends?
22. Do you like people who are much older than you?
23. Are you pleasant to others even when you feel “out of sorts?”
24. Are you free from prejudices?
25. Are you usually well-groomed and neatly dressed?
26. Are you a good loser?
27. Do you enjoy a joke even when it is on you?
28. Do you like children?
29. Do you keep your own room in good order?
30. Are you aware of the rules of etiquette?
31. Do you make new friends easily?
32. Do you try not to be a “complainer?”
33. Are you careful never to interrupt when another person is speaking?
34. Can you be optimistic when others around you are depressed?
35. Do you keep from boasting or bragging?
36. Do you control your temper?
37. Are you genuinely interested in the other person’s point of view?
38. Do you speak well of your employer?
39. Do you keep the same friends for years?
40. Do you feel well most of the time?
41. Do you use standard English?
42. Do you keep promises?
43. Are you at ease with the opposite sex?
44. Do you have good table manners?
45. Do you organize your work and keep up with it?
46. Do you get along well with family members?
47. Do you readily admit your mistakes?
48. Can you be a leader without being “bossy?”
49. Do you refrain from (keep yourself from) giving excuses?
50. Are you tolerant of other people’s beliefs?
III/ Results of attitude test
1. Below 125 – You need a general overhauling.
2. From 125-174 – Your attitude needs improvement in certain areas.
3. From 175-224 – Your attitude toward others is commendable.
4. From 225-250 – You’re too good to be true.
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)