This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Assistant Restaurant manager.
To set up Assistant Restaurant manager job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample functions of Assistant Restaurant manager
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management.
2. Supervise and coordinate assigned shift; pre-meal meeting conducted with staff daily.
3. Assist in overall supervision of the department.
4. Check staff punctuality.
5. Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
6. Observe, teach, and correct staff’s service..
7. Examine food preparation.
8. Examine beverage presentation.
9. Handle any guest complaint.
10. Monitor timing of guest experience.
11. Spot check liquor pars.
12. Order daily supplies.
13. Follow up on established training steps.
14. Handle guest comments and complaints.
15. Ensure guest satisfaction.
16. Stay on the floor during peak hours.
Base on the above job description, you can set up: KPIs, KRAs, job objectives/goals, job standards/requirements, job specifications/qualifications.
If you need more free Assistant Restaurant manager job description forms/templates/formats in details, please leave comments at the end of this post. You also can re-write this form in pdf/word file.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 15 Restaurant job descriptions samples.
• All Restaurant KPIs.
• All samples of Restaurant resumes.
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.