Assistant project manager job description include key duties/responsibilities:
1. Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems, referring them to Project manager.
2. Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
3. Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision.
4. Conduct quality control activities in accordance with instructions, inspection programs, using specified control measuring and testing equipment.
5. Understand and perform document control functions in accordance with on-site policy and procedures.
6. Provide technical engineering information to company employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions.
7. Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as required.
8. Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interferences and errors/omissions.
9. Participate in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built documents, assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues.
• All Project job description
• Project career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related project career…)
Source: Paul Tran, hrvinet.com