Assistant Front Office Manager job description
Job purpose of Assistant Front Office Manager is to provide guidance and leadership as the Asst. Front Office Manager, ensuring the delivery of consistent quality customer service.
Key duties/responsibilities of Assistant Front Office Manager:
1. Assist in the day-to-day operation of the hotel front office.
2. Supervise the operational activities of the hotel front desk within hotel guidelines to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
3. Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of Front Desk Agents.
4. Ensure work is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates.
5. Train and develop Front Desk Agents. Prepare staffing schedules, complete payroll, and monitor labor costs to budget figures.
6. Prepare and conduct Front Desk meetings and resolve issues.
7. Perform house counts and review daily arrivals, identify potential problems with rooms’ activity and take appropriate action.
8. Provide information and direction to staff to achieve 100% occupancy.
9. Review and resolve dispute accounts and Housekeeping discrepancies.
10. Prepare a shift briefing to communicate activities, short take training, and any problems and/or special information to the next shift.
11. Perform check-in and out procedures.
12. Take personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems.