Administrative officer job description
This article include content: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Administrative officer.
Job purpose of Administrative officer
To provide assistance to the company in overseeing and conducting medical readiness, recruiting, training management, supply management, maintenance, security, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative officer:
1. Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
2. Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
3. Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
4. Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
5. Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
6. And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
7. Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required.
8. Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
9. Oversees legal, safety, fiscal, and other compliance requirements.
10. Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
11. Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
12. Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
13. Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department.
Related administrative documents
• All Administrative KPIs (used to measure all admin job performance).
• All Administrative job descriptions
• Administrative interview questions
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/recretary career…)
• Administration manager job description
• Administrative associate job description
• Administrative clerk job description
• Administrative coordinator job description
• Administrative officer job description
• Administrative VP job description
• Administrative specialist job description
• Administrative director job description
• Administrative supervisor job description
• Administrative assistant job description
• Administrative executive job description
• Secretary job description
• Receptionist job description