Administrative executive job description
This article include content: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Administrative executive.
Job purpose of Administrative executive
To provide administrative support to our center. This position will initiate and coordinate the clerical functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of the company program.
Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative executive:
1. Works with standard and advanced spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software packages.
2. Prepares itineraries, agendas, and expense reports.
3. Organize and maintain file and records.
4. Provide general administrative support including but not limited to: phones, distributing mail, and preparing expense reports.
5. Prepare official correspondence, coordinate and tracking functions, format correspondence, mark recommendations, and handle incoming and outgoing visit request preparation, logging, and verification.
6. Create meeting agendas, notifications, and follow up items.
7. Coordinates and schedules events, conferences, meetings, travel, conference rooms, luncheons, etc.
8. Provide technical support and vendor interface.
9. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
10. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
11. Coordinate and Administer the Management calendar.
12. Planning and scheduling projects and ensuring timely completion.
13. Manage all aspects of the business unit operating budget.
14. Maintain the security of confidential information.
15. Maintaining business/customer contact database, corporate files and business plans.
16. Conducting Internet research; reviewing and synthesizing information.
17. Coordinate, create, edit and distribute both internal and external correspondence under the direction of Executive Management.
18. Composing, designing and editing correspondence and reports.
19. Producing complex and professional looking PowerPoint presentations.
20. Perform executive administrative tasks associated with supporting the President of the Wound Care Business.
21. Coordinating workflow and maintaining a productive work environment.
22. Excellent calendar management skills, scheduling complex meetings and handling logistics.
23. Coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements and international meetings.
24. Interacting with customers, senior-level executives, and all other levels of employees.
Related administrative documents
• All Administrative KPIs (used to measure all admin job performance).
• All Administrative job descriptions
• Administrative interview questions
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/recretary career…)
• Administration manager job description
• Administrative associate job description
• Administrative clerk job description
• Administrative coordinator job description
• Administrative officer job description
• Administrative VP job description
• Chief administrative officer job description
• Administrative specialist job description
• Administrative director job description
• Administrative supervisor job description
• Administrative assistant job description
• Secretary job description
• Receptionist job description