Administrative assistant self appraisal
Review period: from ___to___
1. Employee information:
2. Duties/responsibilities of Administrative assistant
a. What are your main job responsibilities of position: Administrative assistant? (for example as below):
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant local governmental bureaus, agencies and authorities.
• Maintain office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Prepare financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
• Record, monitor expenses, raise monthly invoices.
• Manage administrative department, maintain a safe and secure work environment.
b. Which job responsibilities do you view as most important? Why?
c. Have any new responsibilities been added or removed from your position: Administrative assistant this year? If so, what?
d. What could your supervisor/manager do to support you in doing your position: Administrative assistant?
e. Have you successfully performed any new tasks or additional duties outside the scope of your regular responsibilities? If so, please specify.
3. Improvement activities
• What additional support from your organization would help you do your job more effectively for position: Administrative assistant?
• What would help you to do your job better and provide greater job satisfaction?
• Describe any changes you suggested and/or implemented this year that led to improvement in your area (e.g., quality of work life, cost savings, efficiency) for position: Administrative assistant.
4. Job conditions of position: Administrative assistant
• What recommendations do you have that would make this a better place to work?
• What kind of support and/or guidance would you like to see from your supervisor/manager?
5. Skills and abilities of position: Administrative assistant
Please evaluate yourself on the following factors: outstanding, very competent, satisfactory, needs improvement.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Positive Attitude.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Time Management Abilities.
• Problem-Solving Skills.
• Acting as a Team Player.
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
• Working Well Under Pressure.
6. Goals of Administrative assistant
• What goals for position: Administrative assistant have you set for yourself during the next year? What types of projects would you like to be involved in?
• What would you have liked to have done this year for position: Administrative assistant, but were unable to? Why?
• List your most significant accomplishments or contributions during the past year. How do these achievements align with the goals/objectives outlined in your last review for position: Administrative assistant?
• What are your goals for next year and what action will you take to accomplish these goals?
7. Administrative assistant career development
• Indicate your career interests, including the type of assignment you would like next.
• List 3-5 of your career goals for the coming year and indicate how you plan to accomplish them.
• What skills do you have that you feel could be used more effectively?
8. Administrative assistant comments:
• Please use this space to provide any additional comments.
• Please attach additional sheets if necessary.
Related docs to administrative appraisal
• All Administrative job descriptions
• Administrative KPIs
• Self appraisal sample
• Performance appraisal methods
• Performance appraisal examples
• 360 degree performance appraisal
• Administrative assistant job description (include key duties/tasks for this positions)
• Performance appraisal handbook
• Performance appraisal form
• Performance appraisal tools
• Performance appraisal process
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/recretary career…)