Administrative manager job description
Job purpose of Administrative manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate supportive services of an organization, such as record-keeping, mail distribution, telephone operator/receptionist, and other office support services…
Key duties/responsibilities of Administrative manager:
1. Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
2. Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
3. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
4. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
5. Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
6. Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
7. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
8. Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
12. Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Related administrative documents
• All Administrative KPIs (used to measure all admin job performance).
• All Administrative job descriptions
• Administrative interview questions
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/recretary career…)
• Administrative associate job description
• Administrative clerk job description
• Administrative coordinator job description
• Administrative officer job description
• Administrative VP job description
• Chief administrative officer job description
• Administrative specialist job description
• Administrative director job description
• Administrative supervisor job description
• Administrative assistant job description
• Administrative executive job description
• Secretary job description
• Receptionist job description