Accounts payable career objectives
This article shall provide you with useful information on Accounts payable career goals/objectives or examples of goal you should seek in your work. You may refer to these information in designing a suitable and professional CV or resume.
I. Accounts payable career goals samples
Career goals depend on your profession and areas of expertise. However, you may consider the follows no matter which areas you are in:
1. To become a pro-level manager (higher than current position);
2. To learn more skills for purposes of the job;
3. To become an expert in the job area understanding;
4. To help with developing together with the company’s brand. As it is such a potential and highly appraised brand, you will like to be remembered with it.
Ref more at: 17 career objectives examples samples.
II. Note for career goals
1. A career goal should be for long-term target, such as 3-5 year career goals should be suitable;
2. Consider only SMART goals;
3. Prepare long-term and short-term plans accompanied with each goal;
4. Make a list of goals that may be useful to your career development;
5. Make a list of goal description to relate each goals to the current job you are applying for.
Related docs to Accounts payable:
• 41 Accounting job descriptions samples.
• All samples of Accounting resumes.