Sample / examples of top 14 accounts manager interview questions
1. Have you ever been in a sales situation where your ethics were challenged?
2. Give an example of an experience where you overcame adversity?
3. Why do you think you will be a good sales person?
4. What is the most important thing you do each day.”?
5. What is your 30 day plan?
6. What is your biggest achievement in your…”?
7. Communication is a vital tool for an account manager. How would you explain your communication skills?
8. What kind of work environment do you prefer?
9. Give us an example of when you had to make a tough decision in a fraction of a second.
10. How would you gain the confidence of an unsatisfied group of clients, given the fact that you are recently hired?
11. How do you feel about entertaining your clients?
12. Have you had experience in web analysis/ search engine marketing/ online media/ marketing?
13. What steps will you take to increase our profits? / What can you do to make a meaningful contribution to our company?
14. Would you like to ask us any questions?
• Account manager job description(include key duties/tasks for this positions)
• All customer service and Sales interview questions
• All Sales job description
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)
Source: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com