Accounting experience letter
1. Experience Letter Format for Accounting Positions
February 20, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Ms Jerry Ho was employed with us as Accounting manager in the accounting department, from February 15, 2008 to February 15, 2010.
As a Accounting manager few of her responsibilities are:
1. Prepare and oversee financial reports, budgets and re-projections to meet corporate, joint venture and lender requirements.
2. Review property management monthly reports, annual budgets, quarterly re-projections and annual escalation true-ups.
3. Generate financial reports and perform financial analysis as required.
4. Involved in property acquisitions/sales. Participate in the due diligence process and review financial due diligence.
5. Review/prepare acquisition/sale closing statements.
6. Manage 3rd party accounting personnel.
7. Be responsible for Financial review and accounting and for accuracy of property rent rolls, financial reports, budgets and re-projections.
8. Manage 3rd party accounting managers.
During the period of her assignment, we found her hardworking, sincere and a keen learner.
We wish her all the best in her future endeavors.
2. Related administrative documents
• All samples of Experience letter
• Accountant job descriptions
• Accounting interview questions
• Accounting manager job description
• Senior accountant job description
• Accounting assistant job description
• Accounting clerk job description
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)