Account officer job description
Job purpose of Account officer is to prepare financial analysis as well as promote all kinds of product the bank can offer based on clients’ needs.
Key duties/responsibilities of Account officer:
1. Manage and promote business relationships with new / existing customers.
2. Forecasting sales to optimize scheduling and improve customer service.
3. Tracking, maintaining and analyzing customer data.
4. Recruitment, training and supervision of two or more Account Directors.
5. Allocating accounts for management to Account Directors.
6. Establishing maintenance and growth targets.
7. Assisting in the collection and resolution of past due accounts.
8. Analyze financial statements and manage risks.
9. Managing an active account tracking and reporting procedure in accordance with company procedures.
10. Influencing development of sales and pricing strategies, market penetration and service expansion within assigned accounts.
11. Prepare credit applications and conduct ratings.
12. Monitor and maintain the credit files.
13. Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies and communicating this knowledge to customers.
14. Maintaining a current understanding of the competitive landscape.
15. Maintaining customer bid schedules and status at all times.
16. Gather business/industry/market information and plan better business strategies.
17. Instruct, support, and educate the account analysts and assistants.
18. Communicating proactively with customer representatives and responding to customer complaints.
19. Interacting with Operations, Business Development, Customer Experience Center, and all other departments as required to resolve customer complaints.
20. Promote all types of products, not limited to credit products based on clients’ needs.
21. Managing national accounts across networks.
22. Interacting with new and current customers.
Related account documents:
• 14 Account job descriptions samples.
• All samples of Account resumes.
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.