Account executive interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Account executive as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Account executive
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Account executive?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Account executive?
• What are key tasks for Account executive?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Account executive?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Account executive?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Account executive?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Account executive?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Account executive?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Account executive
How to create interview questions for Account executive by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Account executive.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Account executive.
Below are some key tasks of Account executive:
• Be familiar with all seminars, services, applications, and instructors in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients.
• Work with the Management team to assist with developing the Sales Strategy.
• Follow up on sales leads supplied by the Management or Editorial team.
• Attend industry trade shows as required.
• Occasional training of new salespeople.
• Actively contribute to team meetings regarding new projects, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
• Promote services through conventions, trade shows, public relations, etc.